Our website, its linked pages, landing pages, social media accounts, and our other promotional assets where you can access information about our business and the products and services that we provide are governed by the terms detailed on this page.
These terms are specifically applicable to all our website visitors and customers.
These terms were formulated in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales.
As a general rule, accessing and using our website and other marketing or promotional assets, whether online or offline, means you agree to the terms set forth on this page.
A. USE OF THE WEBSITE, PERMISSIONS, AND PROHIBITIONS
- Visitors are free to use the content found on our website for their non-commercial, personal purposes and/or to learn more about our products and services.
- The website is to be used for lawful purposes only. Opticare prohibits access to the website to:
- steal information from others;
- violate the rights of others;
- abuse, harm, or exploit children; and
- spread, solicit, or exchange information or any materials that are false, malicious, obscene, vulgar, hateful, discriminatory, or can be used as an accessory to cause harm or commit a criminal act.
- We may limit a website visitor's use and access to the website or any features of it if found to have committed any actions described in items 3 to 6 above.
- Visitors will comply with applicable laws within their state, including those related but not limited to online use, privacy and safety, electronic communications, fraud and abuse, cyber intelligence, and child protection and safety.
- Computer viruses, computer or device malfunction, or any other issues resulting from accessing files or content from the website is outside our control. While we ensure that the entire website is safe and protected from any malicious files and content, we cannot guarantee the change in the characteristics of files during transmission. Upload and download information at your own risk.
B. CONTENT FOUND ON OUR WEBSITE
- For the general public, especially eye care patients, any eye care-related articles, blogs, or page texts found on the website are not actual prescriptions. Hence, discuss eye health issues and concerns with an eye care professional only. Do not replace or supplement their advice with the information you read from our website.
- Our website carries business, eye care-related, and industry-specific content materials. While we ensure the veracity of the information we publish, some errors might occur. Whether you are a practice or not, please feel free to report offensive, incorrect, inaccurate, or misleading information, should you find any, while visiting our website. Please email email@example.com.
C. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
- Opticare owns and holds exclusive rights to its company branding assets, including its logo, trade name, website's domain, and other internally-developed online and offline marketing materials.
- Opticare holds the proprietary rights to using the name and branding of the lenses and lens coating technologies that it has developed. Please refer to the Lenses Page of the website to learn what these assets are.
- Opticare is the exclusive Australian distributor for major optical equipment manufacturers, so the use of these brand names and their logos should be discussed with Opticare first. Please refer to the Equipment Page of the website to know what these equipment and products are.
You agree to release, indemnify, and hold Opticare and its employees, management, and directors from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with:
- your improper use of our website, landing pages, social media pages, online assets, and other promotional materials;
- your improper observance of website, promo mechanics, and other activity regulations; or
- your interactions, including transactions and communications with another user of the website.
Please note that we may update this page, any portion of our website, any existing landing pages, and other online assets from time to time without prior notice. Changes are effective immediately as soon as they are published.
G. CONTACT INFORMATION
118-120 Adderley Street
Auburn NSW 2144
Please expect a response from us in 1 to 3 business days.